3 new stores coming to The Outlet Shops of Grand River | Shopping & Services
Attention, shoppers: Old Navy, J. Crew Factory and Wet Seal stores are coming to The Outlet Shops of Grand River within the next few months.
The addition of those three shops will bring the mall’s occupancy to 90 percent, according to a release from the Leeds-based outlet center.
J.Crew Factory is set to open Aug. 21 in the former Black & Decker space next to the LOFT Outlet store.
Wet Seal is projected to open Oct. 1 in the old Toys ‘R’ Us space near the Jos. A. Bank and Polo Ralph Laurent factory stores.
Old Navy will open in early 2014 also in the former Black & Decker space next to the J. Crew Factory.
“The Outlet Shops of Grand River strives to continuously bring in brands to broaden the selection and scope of the center,” Christine Szalay Vice President and General Manager of The Outlet Shops of Grand River, said in a press release.
To check out the current stores located at the outlet shops, visit www.shopsofgrandriver.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Multi-city chase through Jefferson County ends with suspect in custody
- Alleged victim speaks out about Center Point assaults, burglaries
- Deputies: Woman kidnapped, beaten, sexually assaulted in Jefferson County
- Jefferson County sells $1.7 billion worth of new warrants
- 2 domestic violence-related deaths on Sunday in Jefferson County
- I-20 lanes reopen after tractor trailer fire in St. Clair County
- Vestavia Hills attorney arrested on theft charges after returning to U.S.
- Scholarship honors memory of St. Clair Co. teen killed in car wreck
- Lanes reopened after 18-wheeler turns over on I-20
- Pell City, Riverside consider Sunday alcohol sales