Community hopes to find forever home for Trussville stray Jackie | News
TRUSSVILLE, AL (WBRC)- The stray dog who won the hearts of several Trussville residents needs a forever home for Christmas.
Jackie once roamed around the Trussville Waffle House and is now recovering from several surgeries after she was shot in the back.
Her caretakers say Jackie needs someone who understands her special needs and has plenty of time and patience.
If you are interested in fostering or adopting Jackie you can submit an application through Crossroads Animal Clinic. They can be reached at 205-640-4327. If you would like to keep up with Jackie's progress or donate to her recovery, pleast visit her Facebook page.
Copyright 2012 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FBI searches for suspect in St. Clair County bank robbery
- I-20 lanes reopen after tractor trailer fire in St. Clair County
- Vestavia Hills attorney arrested on theft charges after returning to U.S.
- Scholarship honors memory of St. Clair Co. teen killed in car wreck
- Lanes reopened after 18-wheeler turns over on I-20