City of Center Point offers free mulch for residents | Home & Garden
The city of Center Point is offering a free mulch pick up to all city residents and employees. Pick up days will be Saturday Dec. 1 and Saturday Dec. 15 between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. each day.
The city asks that those interested bring proof of residency in order to qualify for mulch and residents will also need to sign a release form at the time of pick up. Residents must bring their own truck or trailer and city employees will help load the mulch.
The mulch is available on a first come, first served basis at the Public Works building located at 5193 Pinson Heights Road, 35316. If you cannot make these days, the city asks that you call the public works department at 205-680-2567 between 6 a.m. and 3 p.m. to schedule an appointment. An employee will call back if you have to leave a message.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Authorities investigate 8 school burglaries in four-county area
- FBI searches for suspect in St. Clair County bank robbery
- I-20 lanes reopen after tractor trailer fire in St. Clair County
- Vestavia Hills attorney arrested on theft charges after returning to U.S.
- Scholarship honors memory of St. Clair Co. teen killed in car wreck