Country Boy Eddie to host benefit concert for tornado survivors | Community Spirit
Country Boy Eddie is headlining a benefit concert for tornado victims in Clay. He and fellow musician Freddie Wade will be performing this Saturday, February 18, at the Piggly Wiggly on 6730 Deerfoot Parkway. It’s a free concert from noon until 2 p.m. and all donations will go to help victims of the January tornado as they work to rebuild their homes and community.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FBI searches for suspect in St. Clair County bank robbery
- I-20 lanes reopen after tractor trailer fire in St. Clair County
- Vestavia Hills attorney arrested on theft charges after returning to U.S.
- Scholarship honors memory of St. Clair Co. teen killed in car wreck
- Lanes reopened after 18-wheeler turns over on I-20