Lemak Sports Medicine and Orthopedics opens in Trussville | Business
TRUSSVILLE, AL – The Trussville Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC) held a ribbon cutting on September 15 to help celebrate the opening of one of its newest members. Lemak Sports Medicine and Orthopedics is located at 5890 Valley Road, Suites 100 & 200, in the Trinity building in Trussville.
Dr. Will Burkhalter and the staff at Lemak Sports Medicine and Orthopedics understand health care is changing rapidly around all of us, and they want to provide for their patients from the sprains and strains of everyday life to the complex medical issues that sometimes arise. As a leader in the sports medicine and orthopedics field, their focus is redefining health and wellness for athletes, active professionals and youth.
Their hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You may contact Lemak Sports Medicine and Orthopedics at (205) 661-0987. To learn more about Lemak Sports Medicine, please visit www.lemaksports.com.
For more information about TACC, please go to www.trussvillechamber.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FBI searches for suspect in St. Clair County bank robbery
- I-20 lanes reopen after tractor trailer fire in St. Clair County
- Vestavia Hills attorney arrested on theft charges after returning to U.S.
- Scholarship honors memory of St. Clair Co. teen killed in car wreck
- Lanes reopened after 18-wheeler turns over on I-20